Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Drawing Prize

Boot Kit for Your Monster High Dolls!

These boots are made for walking.


Boot Pattern "Comfort"


These boots are made for climbing.


Boot Pattern "Climb"

PB's Thinking Cap is always full of ideas.  After considering suggestions and looking at Draken's boots, she thought it would be fun to offer a kit to make your own boots for your dolls.

The kit will include :

2 different patterns with instructions
 Black Felt (enough for one pair)
 Cardboard for the Insoles
and other embellishments

You will have to supply needle, thread, scissors
and imagination to make something for your dolls :) 

Boot Patterns and Instructions will be available at Dolly Dolly Fashions sometime later this month.  


~Big GZGrrr

7 comments:

  1. Wow!
    What a cool prize! I know a hoard of my Ghouls would love to get the hands on a pair of those boots. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: congratulations on creating these boots. The designs are very creative ... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! See - I knew that thinking cap of yours would come up with something amazing, and voila! I love both pairs of boots, but have a serious crush on the ones with the vines running up the sides, since they remind me of my favorite pair of cowgirlie boots, but monsterfied. Serious applause is required here!! Checking out your blog has really challenged me to push my own creative output even further, and that has been a prize all in itself. So thank you, PB, and keep doing what you do... Because it really, truly is inspiring. :D xxx - Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tami :) A little embroidery goes a long way. Those boots weren't quite finished then...stay tuned.

      Delete
    2. I definitely look forward to seeing them completed... I even pulled out my embroidery floss and a needle today and "doodled" around on a scrap of fabric to see what I could come up with. It was fun, but my finger hurts from too many needle pricks! LOL! :p

      Delete