Thursday, October 25, 2012

Catching Up

What's New....


A few people have written to ask why it has been so quiet in here lately.
I do like to post here more often, hopefully with things that might be helpful to someone out there. 
Unfortunately, I have had quite a few challenges recently that have kept me from doing what I had originally planned. 
It is my hope to get something in here by Sunday- we shall see. 

In the meantime, what follows are some new clothes at Dolly Dolly Fashions and this post is another chance for you to comment and be entered in the October Drawing :)








4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I hope that you can solve your problems. Clothing is very cool. keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I've been lurking, but wanted you to know you've inspired me to try a Repaint on a doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen :) So nice to hear from you. I would love to know how that goes for you. Cheers, PB

      Delete