Saturday, June 30, 2012

Candy Finished!


After Candy was all painted, she sat patiently waiting in her borrowed pink robe waiting for some clothes.

Just to be sure I got it right, she showed me her favorite color....

That is a PINK pencil she is holding.


Monster High Kawaii


Good Enough To Eat !


Test Shot 1


Carried Away

Photo shoots take some time.  There are lots of test shots...like ALL of the ones you just looked at.

When I finally get some I really like, I will have taken close to 100 photos.












Today is the last day to make a comment on a post and get an entry in the drawing for 1 pair of Dolly Dolly Fashions Monster High Boy or Girl Jeans (your choice).

The hat is full again!



Good Luck Everybody!

9 comments:

  1. She has turned out so cute! I love the color combination <3 Thank you again for doing these tutorials. I have picked up some tips and tricks that I'll definitely use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!
    Stay Tuned... I have just started documenting a modified MH doll. If I can manage it, I will put it up this July, so you can see what you can do with your dolls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) this is so awesome! I absolutely LOVE Candy she's so cute and adorable and Kawaii!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy turned out great! The colour scheme works so well (black, white and pink is classic) and that skirt has given me some outfit inspiration :3
    Can't wait to see more stuff, and to see who wins, of course ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. PB, I just love her!! and her outfit matches her perfectly!! I can't wait to see what you do next :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks sweet enough to eat! I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 100, that's a lot of pics. But i read "the difference between a pro photographer and an amateur is that the pro takes more bad photos". (those being the inbetween ones that don't get posted) ... Nataluna

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is So SWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete