Thursday, January 8, 2015

Je Suis Charlie : Time Out To Reflect

I Am Charlie!



What happened in France yesterday made me angry beyond words. 

It is still causing me to cry at the thought that anyone who picks up a pencil and draws something that someone else doesn't like should pay for that action with their life. 


9-11 was shocking and horrid and hell. This feels the same to me. It is not the number of lives lost. It is the idea that someone in the name of their religion would use that as an excuse to take another human being's life.




I don't know exactly what I am going to do around this, but I can feel a storm inside, and it will produce something.  



Bless you all in your endeavors in this life.  For some it is a daily battle to get out of bed and for others it is a hardy rush into the day with gleaming smiles and for the rest something in between. 
I wish you all well. ~ PB Ray





No comments:

Post a Comment